Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tres Re-Mix

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tres Re-Mix

So I haven't done 'the list' for Tres since he turned 5. One of the reasons is because I haven't had his 5-year pic taken yet! But, I'll go ahead and tell you guys one of my MOST FAVORITE things that he does right now. It's a little thing, we call the Tres Re-Mix. When he is really excited or telling us a story, dream, or something cool that's happened... he'll say something, then inhale and repeat the word on the intake of his breath. It makes me smile or laugh EVERY TIME he does it! I got him to tell me a story on camera. See if you can see it!

Did I mention that my kids are OBSESSED with Star Wars?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

That's funny- I just thought of the list the other day but I need to pull last years to see what questions I asked.

1:37 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

He's so cute. I love his stories.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home