Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A Bunch Going On!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, November 17, 2006

A Bunch Going On!

So we have been a very busy family lately! We are getting ready for the last Alabama home game against Auburn.

We have been helping my sister and brother-in-law paint and do stuff at their home (close to the final stages of building!).

We have been trying to get the Corvette and the Chrysler Van ready to sell.

My in-laws come into town today for the game, so i did a quick cleaning job on the house and planned a quick and easy meal tonight.

The boys are spending the night with my parents since they won't see them until well after Thanksgiving, so I am over at my mom's house right now waiting on her to get here, so I can go help Tonnie paint for a couple of hours then get home in time to make that dinner!

Tonight I will be wrapping Christmas gifts for all of the Boemer side of the family! So fun! Wrapping always gets me in the holiday mood!

Then next week, we go to Disney then Thanksgiving with the Boemers!

Busy and fun! I will try to update as I go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I am so jealous! I wish I was going to the Alabama-Auburn game tomorrow. But don't worry, I will be glued to my tv, rooting for the Crimson Tide! ROOOOLLLLLL Tide! They are actually showing the game here in SC on local television! Have fun!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home