Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Leg 2- Disney World!! Pt.1

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Leg 2- Disney World!! Pt.1


We spent Tuesday and Wednesday at Disney World. This was Bryant's first trip to Disney, and it was very successful! We got up early on Tuesday (4:45 am local time) and loaded up two sleeping boys. We drove about 2 1/2 hours to Orlando, and got there in time to check in at the hotel, change the boys into clothes and head into the Magic Kingdom. We spent all day there!

We rode the Buzz Spin 4 or 5 times ("I shoot Zurg, Mama!"); the Blue Line 5 or 6 times;

Dumbo (or 'Bumbo' as Bryant called it) twice... the second time, Tres said it was a 'baby ride!' and opted out; Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan only once each because the lines were atrocious; the Haunted Mansion or the 'hunted' house as Tres called it! ("I can't believe I made it out of there Mom!"); I took Tres for his first ride on the Astro Orbitor since he was tall enought now; twice on the Tea Cups, which seemed to be a personal favorite for Bry; once around on Small World... where two sleepy boys nearly fell asleep; Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride where Bryant laughed and smiled the entire time; Tres and Hank went through the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House ("People actually live in there Mom!").... and much, much more!

We got Bryant to go up to Donald Duck on Tuesday. He wasn't jumping into his arms or anything. In fact, he even hid behind Hank's legs after he gave him his autograph book. But after that, he was okay with seeing characters up close! That night we stayed at the park until 9. Bryant fell asleep in the stroller, so we headed out... he slept as I picked him up, as we got on the bus... through being transferred into the truck to drive around to our room... he snoozed as we got into the room and as I changed his diaper, his clothes, and tucked him in. And he slept until I woke him up for a bath the next morning!

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Traci said...

These are great pictures! I can not wait to hear all about it!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Good stuff! I think its neat that your hubby maked shirts for DW. I hope to take our kids there one day. I've never been.

I need a girls day too!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I absolutely love the first picture and thik you should frame it and I love the third picture because it has such a cute story behind it. Bryant looks so timid and sweet with Donald Duck!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

How Fun!!! I smiled the whole time reading your post!!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home