Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Leg 1- Valdosta, GA

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Leg 1- Valdosta, GA

We made it to Valdosta yesterday... the first leg of our vacation! The boys came down with their Grammy and Pop Pop, and Hank went with me (and 'el) to sing at the Church of the Cross in Anniston yesterday morning. Hank and I headed out from there and made it here by 6 pm (our time!). We had dinner and then I played Farkle with the girls for a while before everyone had to help straighten Grammy's house and head to bed!

Today is for relaxing and getting all of our stuff together for Disney... we leave at 5 in the morning! Yeah! I can hardly wait to see Bryant's reaction. I told them stories about two little boys going to meet Mickey last night until they fell asleep. They are two very excited kiddos!

Well, I better go see what all six of the kids are doing... they are being entirely too quiet for six kids! :) And just think, on Thursday, we'll have all 9 cousins together with 9 adults! And we'll feed them all!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Have fun! And eat lots of food! ;)

12:09 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Have extra fun for me too!! Love ya'll!!!!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home