Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: All I Want For Christmas...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

All I Want For Christmas...

Does anyone else have a hard time answering the question, "So what do you want for Christmas?" I can never think of something! I had to rack my brain to come up with some things for Hankie and our families. And even what I told them, I didn't really need or anything!

I'm just grateful that we have a nice home, a happy family, and s loving Savior!! Plus, it's so much more fun to give to my kids!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

yeah i have the same problem... esp this year b/c in the past I would say give me gift certificates so i can buy clothes but at this moment... thats the least thing i want!!! I do need some maternity clothes but don't want to buy any... but i really need to... i'm beginning to look like a joke!

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think we all have that come up at one time or another during our lives, especially when you have all you "need"

Some people get confused about things we "need" and things we "want"

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home