Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Monday Blues

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Monday Blues

So yesterday, I called Mom early and told her I needed to take both of my boys to the doctor. So I took the first appointment I could get and headed over to the doctor around 1. Thank God I left early. Somewhere between the Pelham tower exit and the Cahaba Valley Road/110 exit, I got a flat. Hank came and swapped cars with me so the boys wouldn't miss their appointment, and he changed the tire. Come to find out, Bryant has a single ear infection (no pink eye! Yeah!), and Tres has a severe double ear infection. So they are both on antibiotics. They were so stinkin' irritable yesterday! I had to referree so many fights and squabbles. I was happy to see bedtime roll around. Today seems pretty normal so far. And normal is SOOOO good, sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home