Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Thanksgiving Day

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving Day

So I got up early and started making the casseroles. Got the boys ready, and was at my mom's house by 1:15. We ate around 2 and then spent the rest of the evening playing poker, cards, watching Polar Express, eating, and eating some more! It was fun. Hank had to work, so he didn't get there until after 7, but it was fun just the same. There were a ton of people at my parent's house. My little family, Matt, Kayla and Tyler, Aunt Mary & Lane, her son Barry his wife Carla and their kids Jessie, and Brad, Grandma, Grandaddy, my parents, and Jennie. Then some of my parent's long-time friends came in from Texas and stayed with them, Brad and Crystal Freeland. Also their daughter Larissa and her husband Jamison. I played volleyball with Larissa in high school, so it was great to get to see her and catch up! I think my boys may have made them second-guess having kids! Just kidding! Both of my boys were not feeling well. Tres was hacking so much that he made himself gag and throw up several times... one time all over my dad! Yuck! Neither of them wanted to eat anything. Bryant's eyes were seriously crusty. But other than that, they were very good. We loaded them up around 8:30 and headed home!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I was thinking about Larissa the other day. Wondering what ever happened to her. Does she still in the area?

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home