Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Technical Difficulties!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Technical Difficulties!

Hey guys! I have tons of pictures to share, but no way to get them on right now due to a computer problem. As soon as that is rectified (I like that word!), you shall have them! It has been a little rough this week for me. Please pray. Work, finances, just everything. But I'm beginning to notice a serious pattern. Anytime 'el is set to sing somewhere, at least 2 of us are attacked. And guess what, this time is no different. We are fasting and praying this morning in anticipation of what God is going to do! We will be on the News at Noon on ABC 33/40 today! I talked with the producer yesterday, and he said it looks like we will be in the second half-hour. We are excited! We know that God has a plan for this engagement. Tune in if you can and let us know what you think!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I'm planning on watching!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

The only thing that could have made it better was if your mom closed out with "Jesus made a way when there was NO WAY!!"

maybe you guys could cover that song :)

seriously it was great... and you looked beautiful!

11:10 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Wow! I had a lump in my throat, I was so proud! I cried too.
The sound wasn't good, but Hey, It's live TV, what do you expect! Ya'll were awesome & I'm sure you will have lots of new engagements from it & sale bunches of CD's.
I recorded it for Daniel & he can't wait to see it.
Oh & yeah, you did look beautiful.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I saw all your beautiful selves on that TV! I was as proud as punch. Made me feel important to personally know such outstandingly talented woman el'. Ya'll were great. Looked awesome too. I felt like a proud Mama!!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home