Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Monday & Tuesday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Monday & Tuesday

Well, I can't say much positive about this beginning of the week, except for that it is over!! Hallelujah! Hank and I leave for the beach on Friday, so I just have 2 more days to work. There have been a lot of little details to attend to lately and I have been slightly overwhelmed. Tonnie called me last night and I started crying. So she prayed for me. After we got off the phone, I just started praising God for all He had given me and brought me out of and everything seemed to flow much better. Thank you God!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Girl, I just wanted to say that you are a wonderful mom. I know you have a buffet on your plate right now but in the midst of all of it you still take time for your family and your kids. Hang in there God has a huge blessing for you!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home