Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Ice Cream Truck

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Ice Cream Truck

On Saturday, after I went and picked up Tres, we came home to have a lazy family day. We heard the ice cream truck music just after lunch and I remembered I had about $3 in my wallet... so we rushed out and waited at the end of our driveway... all 4 of us. It was fun! Tres took his time and finally decided on a Spongebob Popcicle. Bryant and Hank split a Mississippi Mud Ice Cream Sandwich. Bryant was funny though... I don't think he liked the actual ice cream man. Any time he looked at Bryant, Bryant would scrunch up his face and start to cry. And when the ice cream man looked away, Bryant would stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home