Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Friday Night Guest

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Friday Night Guest

On Friday evening, we had Josh and Angie Hobbs over to our house to eat dinner. Josh heads up the Young Married Sunday school that Hank and I go to and love! He is also in charge of the Media Ministry that Hank is a part of. I arranged for Tres to have a sleep-over at Grandma & Grandaddy's house so that we wouldn't be interupted or have our attention divided. So I got home, and finished the soup I had going in the crock pot (Chicken Tortilla Soup) and made some queso and boiled some corn. Then I fed Bryant and bathed him. Then I finished straightening the house and threw some make-up on just in time for the doorbell to ring.
It was so nice and laid back! We had dinner and talked... that's it! We didn't turn on the TV. We didn't play any games. We talked and laughed and got to know each other for about 4 hours! Then we had dessert and called it a night. It was great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I love that kind of evening with friends. The last time I spent any quality time with your Mom, whom I love to pieces, Danny and I were over there to eat and after dinner she took me on a tour upstairs. We wound up in the spare bedroom over the den, just she and I laying on the bed and talking and laughing. It was so much fun.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home