Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Slacker!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Slacker!

I'm sorry I've been a slacker about blogging lately! But I have a really good excuse! We have started recording our first few songs with 'el. That has taken up a lot of free time lately. But it is so exciting and fun! I think our husbands are getting excited too. Hankie helped me make some business cards last night. And I know Brett was working on our website last night! Tonnie and I stayed on the phone constantly yesterday nit-picking songs and working out details. This is just so exciting and REAL now!!

Okay, on to other news. I really want Crystal to come and help me update the look of my blog now!!! (hint, hint)I don't want to beg, but I will if I have too! I ain't too proud.

Have I told you guys that I am SO PROUD of my husband? He has been working on this Thomas the Train table and accessories and they are turning out so well! After he is done with that project, he is going to start sanding and staining the other twin bunk bed for Bryant's room. We aren't ready for him to transition to a big boy bed, but I do want to go ahead and get the other mattress on the bed, so that I can store the Thomas table under Tres's bed (which is currently where the other mattress resides!). THEN.... he is going to build me a new ottoman for my new big chair!! And he said he would make it with storage so I can put my blankets inside and not on the arms or the backs of my couch or chairs!! I LOVE MY HANDY HUSBAND!

We are also looking into buying a foreclosure. We are hoping we might be able to make a wise investment. We were gonna build a house, but with gas going up... the cost of building materials is rapidly rising!

I guess that's about it! I have some pics to post soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Foreclosures are good investments... thats what matt and i bought... not to mention I worked for a law firm that represented the banks foreclosed properties... we handled all their closings... NEVER OFFER THE ASKING PRICE (well with all houses you offer below but in foreclosures you can offer THOUSANDS BELOW). For example... our house was on the market for $116... we got it for $95,000 and at the time I wasn't in the business and didn't know i could have gotten it for less!

8:28 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

D & I want to buy a forecloser also, but that's future plans.

11:35 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

oh yeah, I did Nicole's blog from my house, she gave me her password, told me the format she liked, colors & links. I set it up then if she didn't like anything, I would change it. I can do that for you, if you want.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home