Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Things To Sale At Yard Sale:

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Things To Sale At Yard Sale:

Health Rider
Patio Table and 4 Chairs
CD Holder (Twirly Rack Thing- sits on floor and spins)
Lawn Mower (won't crank)
Toys
Bean Bag
Exersaucer
Stroller
Baby Gate- Wooden
Small Christmas Tree
Fax Machine/Copier/Scanner (does not have cable)
White Vanity (minus counter top)
Clothes (Sz 2-22 ladies & baby)
Shoes
Purses
Home Items
Videos (mainly kids)
CDs (lots of Christian artists)
Silk Plants

Thoughts:
* I think I'm just gonna sell most clothes and shoes for $1 unless it is really nice stuff... cause otherwise it won't sell and I'm just gonna take it to Goodwill.
* My goal is $250, but I would love to do $350
* I have all the left over stuff from the 'el yard sale extravaganza which includes clothes, toys, home items, etc from Faith Lacey, Betty Morrison, Kelly O'Brien, Tonnie Glover, and me.
* I really don't want any leftover junk!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Good luck! wish i was going to be in town so i could stop by.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

give me a time and I will be there bright and early! clothes, toys and baby stuff all interest me.....especially the GATE!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home