Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: TV Commerical Reprised

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 20, 2005

TV Commerical Reprised

Tres, Bryant and myself went to shop at Wal-Mart late Saturday morning. I had my list and was going down in (properly organized... thank you very much Heather!). We started in the back. I said, "We need some milk." And I hear Tres say from the back of the buggy, "I don't think I like milk," in a very sing-song voice. We make our way through Wal-mart with much the same routine. "We need some shrimp." "I don't think I like shrimp!" By the time we hit the frozen food section, it hits me where I have heard this before! There is a commercial where a mom is pushing a buggy through the store and picking up things like brocolli and chicken, and each time she adds something to the buggy, the little girl says, "I don't think I like brocolli!" Except for, of course, the product being advertised. I think Tres is maybe, just maybe watching a little too much TV!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Hahahaha too cute! Doesn't it just amaze you at how much they pick up on things?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I am laughing!!!!! That is so awesome!! He could be a little actor.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

That is so cute.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home