Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Down Under Surprise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Down Under Surprise!

After church yesterday, we went to Outback with my Mom & Dad, Jennie, Matt (Kayla is in Disney with her family while Matt is trying to close on a house he built), my Grandaddy & Grandma, and my Aunt Mary & Lane. With that many people, we were, of course, loud and it was slightly hectic anyway with the Father's Day crowd. Tres was getting antsie sitting between Hank and my Dad, so we let him crawl under the table to sit between me and Matt. When he wanted his Daddy again, I sent him under the table once more, then I turned my attention to feeding Bryant. About a minute later, we hear a commotion at the table behind us. Tres had crawled through and had gotten under their table!! Oh my word!! I didn't even give a second thought to him going through to another table. We all assumed the booths were solid pieces. FYI: They aren't! Anyway, we hear "What it that! Someone grabbed my leg! There's a little boy under there!" and then a lot of laughter. Thankfully, they were good natured about it!
I almost sent them a complimentary dessert: The Chocolate Thunder From Down Under!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home