Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Donkey Kong?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Donkey Kong?

I have a confession to make. I have been watching the show 'Kept' on VH1. The premis of the show is for Jerry Hall (former super model--used to be with Mick Jagger) to find a boy toy. So 12 American guys are competing. Last night, one of the posers says "It's on like Donkey Kong!" What a loser! But I have to say, if he left the show... it would definitely take away some of the flare. Okay, that's my confession for the week!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I've seen a little bit of the show. I can't wait for the new Surreal Life!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home