Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

I love this time of year! I love the lights, and the cold weather, and drinking hot cocoa, and falling asleep with the Christmas Tree as your nightlight! I love talking to my son Tres about what Santa is going to bring him! I love how he tells me just about every day that Santa is on his way. I love how yesterday, he was eating a cupcake and said, "Happy Birthday, Jesus!" I just love this time of year! I enjoy shopping and wrapping... I like finding gifts that I know people will love! I like putting on red or green and going to a Christmas party! I love thinking about Jesus as a baby! I just love this time of year! I can't wait to see my boys on Christmas morning opening gifts excitedly! I can't wait to give my husband the special present I have planned this year! I can't wait to read the Christmas story on Christmas morning. I just can't wait! Merry Christmas, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home