Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Bug-B-Gone!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Bug-B-Gone!

Has it really been a full week since I've been able to post? We have all been down with some sort of stomach virus. In fact, the baby (Bryant) is still battling it. My mom called me after I had been at work only a few minutes and told me he threw up his breakfast. And when I went to check on him at lunch, he had had such a nasty diarrhea diaper that I had to wipey him down really good, and change his clothes. I was tempted to bath him, but ran out of time. It was gross... as a lot of things in this past week have been! We have been woken up with throw up in one of the boys beds 4 nights out of 7! I was happy to get back to work today, just to escape the constant laundry and lysol! No joke, I used 2 full cans this past week!
On an up note... now all our Christmas presents are wrapped and the house stayed relatively clean! We are gearing up for Christmas. We have my company party this Friday night, then we head out of town the same night to have Christmas with Hank's parents in Nashville. Then we head home for a short week of work and then Christmas! I can't believe it is already here! Next year, I won't be able to put presents under the tree before Christmas morning. Tres goes over and asks, "My presents under the tree, momma?" And even though, all his gifts are wrapped and ready, I tell him no that Santa will be bringing them on Christmas eve! Since we are spending the night at my parent's house on Christmas eve and opening gifts there, I don't think he'll notice! Anyway, I'm just glad to be back into our normal routine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home