Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Babysitter Extraordinaire!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, December 03, 2004

Babysitter Extraordinaire!

Well, I'm not sure yet if I've bitten off more than I can chew, but I will have some visitors tonight. My niece Sierra and my nephew Luke (both Tonnie's kids) are coming over to play tonight while their parents have a date. I think I can handle this for a number of reasons: 1- I am an adult and should be able to. 2- Bryant goes down at 7pm. 3- Sierra is nearly 6 and can 'help' me. And last but not least, 4- I have a wooden spoon and I'm not afraid to use it! So I will be taking some pictures of the kids tonight to put on my blog. I haven't been able to spend a ton of time with them lately just because of the hectic pace of life. But I am looking forward to it! Especially with Sierra. Surrounded by boys, I love to have a girlie-girl to hang out with occasionally. I am going to fix some pizza and hot dogs and fries and let them have a picnic. Then hopefully let the boys play and let Sierra help me do some wrapping. I'm really looking forward to it! We are also planning to see the Alabaster parade tomorrow. And later in the day, Tres and I will help my sister Jennie start her Christmas shopping. I think it should be a fun weekend! Hectic... but fun just the same! I love this time of year... lots of family time... pretty decorations everywhere... and it finally gets cold enough to put on a coat!

3 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

So did you survive? I thought we would hear from you by now! Hope you are okay!!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I was thinking the same exact thing!

2:09 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Jamie, where are you? I hope everything is ok?

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home