Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Redeeming Love

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Redeeming Love

I just finished reading one of the most amazing books. It's called Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It's a novel based on the book of Hosea in the Bible. It's set in the 1800s. I couldn't hardly put it down. It's one of those books that keeps you thinking about the characters long after you've finished the last chapter! I would recommend it to anyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

I also read this book, and loved it. I passed it on to one of my girls here, who also loved it! Another good book by Francine Rivers is "Scarlett Thread" Its really good.

4:10 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Redeeming Love is one of the best books I have ever read. I read it about 2 yrs. ago when I was in Cali. I got to talking to a lady @ the book store & she told me about it, I figured I would give it a try. I could NOT put it down either. It is an amazing book, that everyone should read.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home