Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Peanut Butter Pie

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Peanut Butter Pie

There used to be a restaurant in Pelham named Lil Pups. They served hot dogs, hamburgers, pies, etc. They had one of the best peanut butter pies I had ever tasted! They closed the restaurant about 10 years ago. Well, my dad's plumbing company did some work for the former owners the other day and talked her into getting me the recipe! So I am passing it on to you! Here's what you need:
(1 pkg) 8 oz cream cheese-softened
(1 1/2 c) Peanut Butter (crunchy if you want)
(1 c) Confectioners Sugar
(1/4-1/2 c) Milk
(1) Large Kool Whip
(2) Graham Cracker Pie Shells
Mix the cream cheese, PB, sugar, and milk together with a mixer. Then fold in the whip cream. Pour into pie shells and freeze for an hour. She also said that she liked to take a bag of milk chocolate chips and melt them, pour them into the bottom of the shells first, them freeze them. Then add the PB filling and freeze again. Then just add a dollap of Kool Whip on top to serve.

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

This sounds so good, I printed off the recipe and want to make it tonight! I can share it with the office, if it was just me and Chris- we would eat the whole thing. That would not be so good. Keep posting them!!!!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Mandee said...

OH MY GOSH...grew up in Pelham, I would hug you for this recipe if I knew you...so happy I stumbled on your blog! And...I love Jesus too!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home