Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Green Monster!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

The Green Monster!!

My little Tres-man has been quite entertaining in recent months. He parrots ANYTHING you say (down to things that really shouldn't be repeated!), he plays with everything, and he makes a mess everywhere! Today, after his daddy dropped him off to me at the office, I was busy on the phone, and all of a sudden my son had become a little green monster. He had located a green dry-erase maker... heaven knows from where... and had proceeded to color both his arms, both his legs, up to his thighs, and down his nose with green marker! I cleaned him up, but he still has a green tint!

1 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Hi Jamie, Thanks for comment on my blog. Crystal is the reason I started, but I have enjoyed it. I Loved seeing pictures of your boys. Crystals always talking about them! They are so precious! I love this story though- about the Green Marker. That is classic. Kids can get into just about anything in the blink of an eye! I look forward to meeting you when I come to visit Alabama!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home