Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Twins Are In!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, July 30, 2004

The Twins Are In!

I am so happy that Adria did not get voted off of BB5! I can't wait till next week when the twist is revealed. It's not that Adria is my favorite player, although I like her. But I'm just glad that there is now a chance to get some of the annoying 'Horemen' out of the house. And I have to say that I believe Holly truly was a ditz. For a while, I thought she might have been using that as her strategy, but unfortunately not!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I keep wanting to comment on your blog, but we keep talking about all this BB5 stuff, on the phone. So, I don't have anything new too say. :) I just wanted you to know that I check your blog regularly. Keep posting.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home