Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I'm sure this is 1 of the 7

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm sure this is 1 of the 7

I'm very sure this is one of the 7 deadly sins! But I am so jealous of Crystal's cool blog!! Just kidding, Crystal! But I do need to get her to show me how to put pictures up on this! In case you are wondering, you can check out her blog at http://whatchathinkabout.blogspot.com/.
She is the best babysitting in the world! I think the best term would be caregiver because she takes EXCELLENT care of my kids! So thoughts on BB5 are this: I think it's time for the twins to leave, then Diane. I also feel it is unfair to call someone out for breaking a promise when IT IS A GAME!! Anyway... On the Amazing Race: Colin needs to take a flying leap. I was rooting for him to get tossed in jail. I seriously hope he looses. That's that!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

AAWWWWEEEE Jamie!!! That's SO sweet! Ok, I'll E-MAIL you to tell you how to post pictures. :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

OK....Girlie....It's time for a new post!!!!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home