Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sick Time

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Sick Time

I don't know about other mother's, but sick time for me does not exist at home.  I have a wonderful little family, and I love taking care of them... but when I'm sick it just seems to be so much more burdening!  And while my husband tries to be helpful, I just don't think he thinks of everything that still needs to be done.  He tells me to go and rest, but the babies bottles still need to get done, and the car seat needs to be moved, and the van needs gas, and on and on and on.  Sick time at work is hard to come by too!  I work for my father's business and my mom covers for me if I'm sick, but sometimes she just isn't available, so on days like today when I feel rotten, life trudges on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home