Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sleeping Beauties

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sleeping Beauties

These are some of my favorite pictures of my kids... passed out from playing themselves silly. Tres was around 2 here. And Bryant wasn't quite one here... my sweet little chunky monkey!

So when Sophie passed out on her bedroom floor the other day, I couldn't resist completing my set of pictures! What a sweet baby doll!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I remember both of those pics of the boys; however, I really remember the outfit Bryant was wearing. I really like that outfit. So sweet...

8:20 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Look at those sweet sleeping angels.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home