Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Two Lukes and a Princess

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Two Lukes and a Princess

This year, both of the boys wanted to be Luke Skywalker from Halloween. BUTTTT, they wanted to be different Luke Skywalkers! (Did I mention that my children are OBSESSED with Star Wars?) So Bryant was X-Wing Pilot Luke Skywalker, and Tres was Cloud City Luke Skywalker. Their Daddy did a lot of work to make their costumes look good! He did good, huh?
Sophie girl was a pretty princess this year! And since she doesn't have a lot of hair, I made her some! :)
My three little actors!
X-Wing Fighter Luke Skywalker!
A blonde Princess Ava Sophia. Isn't she lovely?
Cloud City Luke Skywalker.The two Lukes use the force!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Becca Mae said...

They look so cute. I know ya'll had a blast. I love Sophie's hair. Call anytime. We would love to have another picnic.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love the blonde hair... how creative!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Delaney said...

Hey Aunt Jamie,
I have a picture of my Halloween costum on my blog! So check it out!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Delaney said...

Oops spelled costume wrong sorry

3:03 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

I am completley cracking up at the hair!!! I am rolling! Traci

4:23 PM  
Blogger dana said...

lovin that hair!!

5:38 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Hank did such a great job with the boys costumes & you did great with Sophie's! I'm loving it!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I'm jealous of the princess outfit. What a perfect little family of trick or treaters. Loves it!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home