Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Football and Babies!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Football and Babies!

Well, tomorrow is the Alabama v _____________ game and I really want to go. But I can not find a baby sitter! So I will probably be at home with my munchkins. I love my kids, but I have only been able to go to 1 game this season and Hankie really likes for me to go with him (and it's a nice break for me too!).

My only hope to go lies with my Mom. She has agreed to watch them, just as long as Matt & Kayla haven't had the baby. Kayla is now 41 weeks pregnant, miserable, and even as we speak, at the doctor's office begging to be induced! :) I remember those days. So if she has her way, Tyler will be here later today or tomorrow and I will be at home... or holding a new little one! :) I like the idea of that! Matt was just telling me what a long week this has been. He said the waiting is torture!

I have a Tres story: I put some new shoes on Tres a couple of Sundays back. He looked down at his feet and said, "Mom, these shoes are who-ge!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home