Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Give me some good adjectives!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Give me some good adjectives!

Can you describe God to me? Who is He to you? I have really been thinking about this. How would I introduce Him to one of my friends.

This is my friend God. He is my Lord and Savior, and it is because of Him that I am able to walk, talk, breath, love, and live. He sent his son, Jesus, to die for my sins. Isn't He the most beautiful, caring, intellegent, selfless person you have ever met?

I remember my last year in All-State Choir, we sang 'The Lion and the Lamb.' I remember thinking... it's like we are reminding people in case the cares of life have caused them to forget... or we're introducing someone to the great I Am.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

WOW!! I never thought of how I would introduce God. I guess I would say, " I would love for you to meet 'The Great I Am'!!"

7:39 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I would have to introduce Him as my Father, Best friend, Counselor, Peace maker, Navigator, the lover of my soul, He's faithful, He always make a way, when there seems to be no way, humorous & the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Great question, by the way...Is this going to be turned into a song?

8:50 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

It's entirely possible. I can't get away from the adjective 'beautiful.' I guess because that can describe so much more than outward appearance.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home