Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005


This is all the girls from that trip. On the way back to Bama we made an awesome stop at the Grand Canyon. I have so many awesome memories of this trip! Crystal and I shared a room most of the time. I think we even dyed our hair one night. Maria and Dan weren't quite engaged yet but were SOOO in love. I remember John carried by bags for me everywhere. I remember having devotionals in the back of the van with some of these girls. I just remember so much fun! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That was an awesome trip! Fun, fun times. Remember when Dan & Maria went on a date & when they came back the back door on the van had been pushed in because Dan ran into a pole! LOL Everyone was making fun of them & they weren't very happy.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I forgot about that!! Oh the memories!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

There's my sandpaper!!!!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Nicole....Which one is your sandpaper? Do tell! LOL

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home