Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: ANOTHER Yard Sale!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, August 19, 2005

ANOTHER Yard Sale!

Hank and I and another couple on our street are having a yard sale tomorrow at my dad's shop in Alabaster. If you want to come, feel free! We are selling 2 high chairs, a double stroller, a single stroller, 2 car seats, a glider rocker & ottoman, patio table & chairs, Health rider, microwave, A turntable CD holder thingy, baby clothes, kids books & videos, etc.

We are hoping to make enough to pay off a credit card! Hip hip horray! Then we are in the home stretch! Our goal is to be COMPLETELY debt free (except house) by January. That is when we are planning on me going part-time. I will still work 5 days a week, but only from 7a-10a. Then I get home in time to take over with the kids and let Hank head to work at 11a. So we won't have to do childcare anymore, and I get to raise my own children!! Yeah!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

GIRL!!!!! I haven't checked blogs since last thursday... i so missed the yard sale one!!!!! my friend, aimee underwood, is looking for a double stroller... and so am I!!!!!!! hint hint :)

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home