Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005


Okay... this is Elisha Jane Juarez. I believe this was taken at the MC conference in Phoenix in '96 or '97. Do you remember, Eli? Anyway, a couple of us with the the MC's because we were wanting to see what it was all about... it was one of the most memorable trips for me! I made some awesome friends, got to see some gorgeous sites and had a lot of laughs! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

Must have been 97' b/c that's the year I started MC's. My first conference was Feb of 98'. These are great pics!

9:24 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Remember on that trip when I dyed my haid in the hotel room? I dropped the bottle & hair dye splattered all over the bathroom? That was funny!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home