Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005


Today, our singing group 'el, sang at the 90th Annual District Council. We sang 2 songs. "Almighty" by Christ for the Nations, and "Breath on Me," from Natalie Grant's new praise and worship CD. It went really well! I would say our first public ministry opportunity was very positive. We also handed out several cards with contact information on it! How cool! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

WOW! How Awesome. I am so proud of you girls.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Wow Jamie, I am so happy for you, that is great! I love both of those songs. I love Christ for the Nations, I have so many of their CD's. Great worship music!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home