Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Quiet Time?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Quiet Time?

I have to admit, before Hank and Tres left for Disney I was excited about having some quiet/down time. But I am changing my mind! Once Bryant goes to bed at 7... I am one lonely camper at home. My house is clean. I have re-arranged Tres's room as a surprise for when they come home. I have gone through toys and clothes, taken stuff to Good Will. Replaced our area rug... bought a new lamp for the den to replace the one Bryant broke a couple of months ago. Changed all the sheets in the house... dusted blinds.... mopped floors... given away things that I consider clutter in my home. You name it! I think these are things that have needed to get done, but I miss my usually noisy little house. I haven't told Hank about all the changes I've made to our home, so I am excited to see his reaction. Plus, I don't think our home has been this thoroughly clean since before Tres was born!!

Oh, and I have a very difficult time going to sleep at night without my husband beside me! Again, I mistaken thought it would be nice to have the bed all to myself. I was wrong! I miss my husband! I guess the old saying is true... Absense makes the heart grow fonder.

I can't even have a cute conversation with Tres without getting teary-eyed! He told me last night that he was watching the fireworks 'work'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home