Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Lonliest Anniversary

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Lonliest Anniversary


Today is mine and Hank's anniversary. I encouraged him to go with his family to Disney, on the condition that he made a big deal out of it when he came home. He should receive this today at his hotel. I hope this gift will commemorate this anniversary as the last one we spend apart. I didn't realize how lonely it would be without him. I love you, Hankie. You and our boys make the world turn for me. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

'HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!'

5:39 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Thank you, Ms. Vickie!

12:05 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Yeah....Happy Anniversary!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home