Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: And our name is....

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

And our name is....

Well, now... I can't tell you if I don't know, can I? I'm sorry guys! We haven't been able to meet to decide because of the funeral! We will be getting together tonight and also on Sunday, so hopefully by then we will no longer be the "CLC Quartet" like TBN labeled us! Ha! But it is so cool that you guys are interested!

Tonnie had another name idea... it come from the Hebrew meaning of the word climb...

'el- pronouced (elle)- it literally means to press on, to further, to continue seaching

What do you think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I'm not sure how it's pronounced but I think I like it. Simple, but powerful!

5:58 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Is it pronounced, "L"? Like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde? And the magazine, "Elle"? Or is it pronounced, "Ellie"?
I really like the meaning of it. But would you want a name that people aren't sure how to pronounce?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

That was my point, when Tonnie brought it up. Her reply is that she feels that WE should define our name... not let our name define us. I don't know... Anyway, it's pronounced Elle... like the magazine or the model.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home