Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: What's up!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

What's up!

I have been such a slacker with blogging lately! I've been so tied up with family, work, and singing lately! But all of that is good. My boys and husband are doing great. Bryant is just 2 weeks shy of his first birthday! Kind of makes me a little bit sad... he's trying so hard to walk... he gets in about 2 steps before he looses his balance. Anyway, Hank and I cleaned out the boys closets this weekend. Took out everything that's too small and pulled out the right size for Bryant and evaluated Tres's clothes situation to see what he needs. He is definitely growing these days! I hit a couple of consignment stores to get him some pants and shorts. ANYWAY... I still have all the bins down from the attic sorting and folding all the clothes, so our house is sort of topsy-turvy!
I don't know if I have mentioned this is detail on my blog yet, but I want to so I can get as many people as possible praying for us... Tonnie, myself, Kelly O'Brien, and Keri Campbell have organized a singing group. We are working on orginal music as well as tracked stuff. We have been to sing at our local TBN station in Gasden and we have several more upcoming engagements. We are hoping to have enough material ready to get a CD out my fall! How exciting is that? I am so thrilled! I love it. It keeps us busy. We practice 1-2 times a week on top of everything else we all have going on, but I feel like I am fulfilling part of my purpose every time I am singing with these talented ladies! Our next 'gig' is the Alabama District Council, which is HUGE! We are so excited and nervous! Anyway... that is what is going on in our little world these days... working, taking care of family, and singing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home