Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Under The Boardwalk

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, March 21, 2005

Under The Boardwalk

Ever since Hank and I first started dating, he's been telling me that he wants to take me to Delaware. He used to spend summers and vacations there with his family. His mom is from there and her family still lives there. Well, Hank and I are finally going, but for sad reasons. His Grammy Brown (his mom's mom) passed away yesterday. Hank is going to be a pall bearer at her funeral.
Grammy Brown was in her 80s and had been in declining health for some time now. I have never had an opportunity to meet her. And she had never met our children, but we sent her cards and pictures often.
Hank has told me often about going to the boardwalk in Delaware and playing at the beach. I wish we were going for a happier occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home