Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Gobble Gobble!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Gobble Gobble!

Okay, so Thanksgiving was good! It was a blur of eating, chasing kids, Christmas shopping, and working... but good just the same! We spent Thanksgiving day over at my parent's house. We had a world class dinner, with everyone pitching in! It was awesome (in left over form too!). Then the boys and I hung out at their house until Hank got off work and we took our family Christmas pictures by one of mom and dad's trees (they have 2 up!). On Friday I went with my Aunt Mary and my sister-in-law Kayla shopping at the Galleria. I was up at the ungodly hour of 4 am and at the mall by 5:30 (after I had picked everyone up). I did some serious shopping for my mom then headed back to work to finish out my week. On Saturday, I got to spend time with my wonderful friend Traci and her family. Olivia is just over a year and such a doll-baby! I felt terrible because we fed her a hot dog for the first time and she broke out in a rash! But she acted fine, so Traci and I still went and did a little shopping! I love spending time with Trac... she is one of the few people I can be 'unedited' with. I love that! I only wish she lived closer or I lived closer. Until that happens, sporadic visits and frazzled phone calls will have to do, huh Trace? I love you girl!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Traci said...

I love you too! It was wonderful spending time with you! I wish I was closer. Hanging out with you is always a much needed escape even when we have the kids. Just between you and me, I have gotten Liv in a program for her "issues with stealing tags" : )

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home