Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Christmas & Sickness

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Christmas & Sickness

Yesterday was super fun for my family (can you sense the sarcasm?)! I started off my day feeling queasy. By the time I had Bryant fed and ready to go, I had progressed to nausea with a side of chills. By the time Hank got up I had made 3 emergency trips to the bathroom and 1 to the sink to throw up. I stayed home with my boys and Hank, and by mid to late day I started feeling better. All I can think is a possible case of food poisoning. I had went out Sunday evening with my mom and my sister Tonnie and my friend Kerri. I was the only one who ordered chicken.
Anyway, after that fun time, we decided to go ahead and decorate the tree. Since Tres says he doesn't want Christmas, we put lights on it while he was napping in hopes that this would change his little mind. And of course, it worked like a charm! We hung all our Alabama ornaments on the tree (or in Tres's case threw them... or in Bryant's case chewed on them). I always have such a feeling of accomplishment once that is done. Now I need to wrap up that mountain of presents on the table and we should be good to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home