Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Come here, Bryant!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, November 19, 2004

Come here, Bryant!

Wednesday, I got everyone home from work, daycare, etc. and Tres was being a terror. So I sent him to his room. He walked down the hall, very dejected, with his head down and sort of fake crying. Usually a few minutes without someone's attention is enough punishment for him, so I took this little break to call my mom and clean the kitchen while Bryant played in the den. I turned around when I heard Bryant making his goat noise laugh and heading down the hall. When I looked down, Tres's was laying on the floor of his bedroom with just his head laying on the threshold of the door. He was saying "Bryant, come here! Come here Bryant!" And my little goat baby was obeying. He was making some pretty decent time down the hall when I scooped him up. I can tell that in about 6 more months they are going to be big buddies. Tres already gets upset when I drop Bryant off at my mom's house or Valerie's. And Bryant absolutely LOVES his big brother. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home