Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: To Infinity...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

To Infinity...

Last night, I watched my husband meticulously dwell on a Buzz Lightyear design for T-shirts for Disney. Most men wouldn't care about matching t-shirts for a family vacation... but my wonderful husband does. He is so sweet! I'm talking he spent HOURS on the computer last night "cleaning up" an image of Buzz to make it worthy of our t-shirts. I have such a crush on him! I spent last night packing Tres's bag for the trip. We don't leave until the weekend, but we just washed his clothes and wanted to pack up all his Disney wear so he wouldn't wear it this week. So he is basically packed. I even got out a bag for me and Hank... but our laundry is not done, so that will have to be a chore for another day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home