Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Rough Days Ahead!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Rough Days Ahead!

We head to Disney this weekend. We are looking forward to a really good time! Food, rides, family... I'm sure Tres will be amazed at everything! When we return, Hank's surgery for his ACL is scheduled for November 2nd (Election Day!). We are working on getting our absentee ballots in right now since we know we will be otherwise engaged that day. So be in prayer for our little family! My mom will be filling in for me at the office until I feel like Hankie is okay at home by himself. And hopefully, Hank's mom and dad will be taking Tres back to Nashville with them while Hank's initial recovery phase is taking place. Tres wants to play with his Daddy all the time, and I think it may be a little tramatic to see him laid up in bed and in pain. Also, I think a little peace and quiet will help Hank's frame of mind! Regardless, we know that after surgery, Hank has a lot of physical therapy and rehab before he gets anywhere close to where he was before!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

You and your husband will be in our thoughts and especially in our prayers on November 2. If you need ANYTHING give us a call!!! How about I cook dinner for you guys that night....yes, that is what I'll do. Expect dinner on November 2. OK? Love you guys....

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home