Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Surgery & Disney Prep

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, October 11, 2004

Surgery & Disney Prep

Our household is about to be turned upside down for a while. In 2 weeks Hank, Tres, and I will be heading to Disney World for a week. We are VERY excited. Tres has been watching the DVD that gives you a tour of the parks and what they hold. After he watches it, he wants to go to Disney N-O-W! We still aren't sure how he is going to react to all the life size characters. He didn't do well at Chuck E. Cheese (otherwise known as a parent's nightmare!). He clamped his little legs around my waist so hard it hurt when he saw him... although I have to say that Chuck E. does look a little like Mickey's down and out cousin or something. We are stocking up on snack items and putting back every cent of extra money we have right now.
When we return from the happiest place on earth, Hank will be having surgery to repair the tear in his ACL. Although the surgery is routine, my wonderful husband is a bundle of nerves ALREADY! He doesn't like the thought of surgery. I can't blame him, but this is inevitable. I'm trying to make arrangements to get Tres out of the house for that week so he can get some good rest. Although I'm sure both of them will miss their playtimes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Dinsey would be great this time of year... I wish I could go!

Hey, I tried the Peanut butter pie that you posted, it was great, the only thing was I tried the chocolate chips on the bottom, and once it freezes, you can't cut through it!!! I gave a pie away to a lady and she told me she had the same problem! Next time I make it, I will not melt down the chocolate, maybe just garnish it with some chips....

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home