Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sugar Baby

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Sugar Baby

I was on the phone at work today. I had a string of about 4 phone calls that kept me on the phone for about 15 minutes. When I finally got off... in skips my little Tres-man clutching something in his hands. I called out to him to stop. He turns toward me with a grin and what looks like a white substance all over his face. He said, "It's good, Momma," as he held out 2 handfuls of sugar to me. He had gone into the kitchen while I was on the phone and found the sugar container in the coffee pot area. He had then proceeded to pour out ALL of the sugar and pick it up and lick it until it was a sticky mess all over him! While I cleaned up the mountain of sugar in the kitchen, I kept hearing Tres say "Ummm!" and "Yummy!" in his room. When I went to clean him up, he had managed to clear all the sugar around his mouth completely off, so he looked a little like a clown with shite sticky sugar on his cheeks and chin, and none on his lips or directly around his mouth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home