Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Christmas with the Boemers!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas with the Boemers!

We got to Nashville right at 4 pm. Hank and I dropped off the boys and had to make one last minute run to Wal-Mart before they closed. But once that was done, we were in for the night! We made Christmas cookies for Santa with the boys, and that was so much fun!! I mean, I totally enjoyed it! I never did that growing up. Tres put a select few out for Santa, and the rest he literally carried around with him the rest of our trip! I unloaded them at the house earlier today, and I didn't realize they were coming home.Christmas morning was so fun. All the adults were up early and waiting on the boys to wake up. We're just a bunch of kids at heart, after all! It was so much fun to set it all up and see it all put together. We definitely went overboard, but we love our kids. However, next year will be scaled back a bit! When I looked up the stairs and saw Bryant poke his head out, I stalled him. I went and sat at the top of the stairs with him. Then when all cameras were aimed and ready, we let Bryant go in and wake up Tres. Down they came and they were so excited!!! Tres got his specific Santa requests: Bat Mobile, Play-dough Doggie Doctor, and a Helmet (who knows why he wanted a helmet!). We gave him a Disney Guess Who game, and he played that game until we were sick of it! Bryant got a set of Incredible Golf Clubs, a Dora the Explorer Chair, and a bucket of Play-Dough. Of course they got a ton more, but those seem to be the hits. They also got some G.I. Joe stuff, and it was so cute to hear Tres say, "Calling Lieutenant Bryant! Come to the den!" They got so distracted by their gifts that half-way through they took a break from wrapping to play and the adults got to open up. THat was fun! I got some great stuff from Hankie... an outfit, some Willow Tree figurines, perfume, earrings, etc. I gave him cologne, a sports jacket, shoes, x-box games, etc. It was a fun, fun, fun year! I love having kids to re-live all the excitement with!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Were the cookies 'ingerbread' with eyes & a bellybutton?

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home