Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Waiting Room Etiquette

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Waiting Room Etiquette

So I was at the doctor yesterday, and the waiting room was full of women... except for one man who was obviously waiting for his wife. I am talking there was not a seat available in the waiting room... it was full up. When another lady walked in, I thought, "Well, surely that man will give up his seat." But he didn't. All he did was glance up, then stick his nose back in a magazine. That lady ended up standing until someone was called. I offered her my seat, but she said no. I just thought that was R-U-D-E!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

What happened to Southern gentlemen?

12:39 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Sadly enough I have seen men who have been polite and then women not accept it. If a man gave up his seat or opens the door for me I would thank him and graciously accept. There are not enough good guys in the world today.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home