Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Pain in the Shin

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Pain in the Shin

We did the Yard Sale Extravaganza for 'el on Saturday. It was very successful! Thank you to all of you who came! It was great to see you guys, and we appreciate your support more than you know!
Thurday and Friday nights, after I got Bryant to bed, I went to help price all the millions of items we had for the yard sale. At around 5 am, I headed from Calera to Alabaster on the freeway. About halfway there, a storm hit suddenly! I still pressed on, even though every fiber of my being wanted to turn around and crawl back into bed! I had to stop at the shop first to pick up coffee and stuff. So I go there and ran to the steps in the rain. As I hit the bottom step, my sandel slid, and both of my shins cracked against the next step. I had to sit down and cry for a few minutes! There is very little more painful than hitting the shin, in my opinion. I now have beautiful bruises on both of them. I had to take tylenol to make it through the day on my feet!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I know that was painful! Yikes!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Did I miss something??? I don't remember you telling anyone about the yard sale!!!! THANKS

:)

8:32 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I posted it on the 'el blog!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home