Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Corvettes, pick-ups, and vans... oh my!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Corvettes, pick-ups, and vans... oh my!

We are having a slight problem with our van! It started having a squeaky sound about 3 weeks ago. We assumed a belt needed to be adjusted and kept putting it off. Then last week, just as I was pulling into our neighborhood, I start hearing other noises! Hank drove it and thinks it may be a transmission problem.
Wellllll, we are praying that is not the case. You see, in July we pay off the Camry. And we just didn't want to add another car payment just yet. But we will do what we have to do. So we take the van in tomorrow for a diagnosis. Then we will know what we are looking at. In the mean time... we are juggling vehicles. Hank drives the Corvette some, and we borrow my dad's pick-up some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home