Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Baby Season... Again!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Baby Season... Again!

It seems like there is always one point in the year when women come up pregnant! My sister-in-law Kayla is pregnant. My good friends Josie Jones and Amanda Franklin are pregnant. There are 3 ladies at our church who are pregnant. And Racheal Dooley (who I get to see this weekend!) is getting ready to deliver soon. I just keep thanking God that it isn't me! Not that I do not love my boys... and I had so much fun being pregnant, but I am SO NOT READY for another baby! I am simply enjoying my family. But CONGRATULATIONS to all my very pregnant friends! I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home